The European College and Association of Veterinary Diagnostic Imaging invite submission of abstracts for communications at their online meeting
ABSTRACT SUBMISSION IS NOW OPEN!
CLICK HERE TO SUBMIT YOUR ABSTRACT!
Opening abstract submission: 5 May 2021
Deadline abstract submission: 30 June 2021, 23:59 hrs. UTC +2
Confirmation of acceptance/rejection: 1 September 2021
Registration presenting author: before 20 September 2021
All abstracts will be evaluated by the scientific committee using the following criteria:
- Originality, novelty
- Significance, importance
- Scientific quality, hypothesis, experimental design
- Interest for EVDI participants
- Composition, clarity, and organization
- Adherence to author guidelines
Selected abstract will be published in the digital version of the Journal of Veterinary Radiology and Ultrasound and we advise authors to have a look at the instructions to authors here
- Abstracts should not have been published or presented at an international meeting prior to submission.
- Projects must have followed approved ethical guidelines.
- Abstracts can be submitted as: oral presentation (if rejected poster possible) and poster presentation (if accepted oral possible).
- Length: 250 words excluding Title, authors and affiliation.
- Title: Left justified, bold in capital letters.
- Authors: Left justified, not bold, initials and last name, no degrees/qualifications/titles,/etc.
- Affiliations: Left justified, not bold, consisting of University/Institution/Company, Department, Country. Please start each new affiliation on a separate line.
Please make sure to read, fill and upload the Statement of Animal Use and Disclosure Form, during your abstract submission.
Authors need to follow a standard outline including:
- Introduction / Purpose must provide a clear background to the study
- Methods must provide a clear description of the project
- Results must clearly state the findings of the project, pending results will not be accepted.
- Discussion/Conclusion must outline the meaning of the results in a wider context.
In case of any furher questions, please send an e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org