Athens is filled with historical places, Antiquity and monuments. However, it is also a city with many attractions and activities! One of the most ancient cities in the world, Athens is famous as the birthplace of democracy. With a history of over 3,000 years.
We are honoured to invite you to the 2024 EVDI Annual Meeting.
The meeting will take place in Athens, Greece from the 18th to the 21st of September and represents the largest gathering of members of the veterinary diagnostic imaging community in Europe. During the congress we will maximise every opportunity to provide an interactive discussion between radiologist and internal medicine, neurologists, oncologists, exotic animal specialists etc. Artificial intelligence updates and forensic radiology novel modality will also be further discussed during the event.
Here are some exciting facts about the 2024s annual Congress:
• Sunny Athens is one of the most historical cities in Europe, offering a unique mixture of history, culture, and gastronomy.
• The congress will be family friendly. It will be hosted in a hotel by the sea, and we will have the chance to combine our annual scientific meeting with sports and leisure activities.
• During the congress colleagues will find the opportunity to join an artistic and athletic experience.
• The social program will be guided by the Greek hospitality, including dancing, singing, and tasting the renounced Greek cuisine with your family and friends.
• Dual speaker sessions during the congress will provide an interactive presentation of the novel diagnostic imaging techniques and their clinical impact.
Dr. Ioannis Panopoulos
Chair of the Local Organizing Committee
Ms. Alison Major
EVDI Conference Director
With its stunning setting and world-class amenities, Divani Apollon Palace & Thalasso combines hospitality, elegance, and the latest in technological equipment, making it the perfect venue for all your corporate events in Athens.